Comedian Dr Ofweneke opens up about his little princess

Comedian Dr Ofweneke recently took to social media to show his love for his lovely baby girl Debbie as she turns a year older.

Dr. Ofweneke

The comedian, who is married to gospel singer Niccah the queen were blessed with Debbie two years ago.

Ofweneke opened up on the how he loves her when celebrating Debbie with a lovely message online.

"oooooh my baibe!! My flower!! I can’t believe it’s now 2 years since you arrived, you came into my world and everything changed, how I talk, how I think, how I walk, how I sit….I hustle double and my passion has increased because I got you in my life.

“No matter what am always grateful to your mum for giving me the best gift in life and that’s the tittle of a father. 

Happy birthday my heartbeat I love you and always will. 

And as your first boyfriend I’ll take care of you so that you will never have to take less from another man ???????????????? Daddy loves you debbie blessings sande ????????????????????."

If you have any hot gossip tip us through this email: hotkenyangossip@gmail.com.
Comedian Dr Ofweneke opens up about his little princess Comedian Dr Ofweneke opens up about his little princess Reviewed by Writer on 6:50 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.