This is the lady Comedian YY impregnated and dumped (photos)

Witty Churchill Show comedian - Oliver Otieno better known to many as YY is one of the most controversial celebs in the country.


However, these nasty controversies have always been about his love life or career.

Sometime last year, the comedian quit the most watched show on Kenyan television: Churchill Show and even gave the details of how Churchill was using him.

Comedian YY

Three months later, Comedian YY was on Churchill Show smiling and hugging Mwalimu King'ang'i as if they were best buddies.

According to Trending Post Kenya, YY is thirsty for fame and is always looking for new ways to court attention either on social media or on tabloids.

The funny comedian has revealed for the first time the photo of his baby mama who carried his for nine months but lost the baby at birth.

Comedian YY reveals the woman who carried his child for 9 months but died during birth

The baby mama's name is Immaculate Wanjiku. [Photo above]

Also Read: Comedian YY introduces his hot girlfriend - Fridah Wanza photos!

Here is what YY posted on his social media pages;

Today I want to appreciate my baby Mother... I am who I am Largely because of this Woman and that's the plain truth...For the two years that we were together I became a better person and I learnt humility...she carried my child for 9 months though we lost the baby at birth and I was there in hospital with her... she's a strong Woman... We may not be together due to personal mutual reasons but a good Woman is always a good Woman...Even though I may be seeing Someone else now, it won't prevent me from being grateful... thank you Immaculate

If you have any hot gossip tip us through this email: hotkenyangossip@gmail.com.
This is the lady Comedian YY impregnated and dumped (photos) This is the lady Comedian YY impregnated and dumped (photos) Reviewed by Writer on 8:07 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.