"Uhuru Kenyatta just killed my cousin... I will never forgive him"

Albert Waiganjo hates President Uhuru Kenyatta with a passion calling him a murderer, thief and even gay.


If his profile pictures on Facebook are anything to go by, Waiganjo deceivingly looks like the perfect gentleman who would not hurt a fly.

Below is a photo of Albert Waiganjo - a blogger on Facebook who spends all his time attacking the president and his government.

Albert Waiganjo

His recent Facebook post even goes way beyond a personal hatred for Uhuru Kenyatta.

Apparently, Waiganjo's relative or rather a cousin of his just passed away and the blogger has accused the president of neglecting the doctors.

See his Facebook post below;

"Uhuru Kenyatta just killed my cousin... I will never forgive him" - read Albert Waiganjo's full post here

What do you think?

If you have any hot gossip tip us through this email: hotkenyangossip@gmail.com.
"Uhuru Kenyatta just killed my cousin... I will never forgive him" "Uhuru Kenyatta just killed my cousin... I will never forgive him" Reviewed by Writer on 8:11 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.