Rapper King Kaka celebrates his lovely bride-to-be with poem

Rap legend, King Kaka is best known for releasing hits and after hits.

King Kaka unveils his romantic side as he celebrates his sexy girlfriend (Photos)

Many agree he is surely multi-talented, from running an artiste management company, Kaka empire, to being a judge in popular reality show, Blaze BYOB on KTN.

Well away from the limelight, the rapper is a proud dad, and loving partner, to gorgeous, girlfriend, Nana Owiti.

King Kaka unveils his romantic side as he celebrates his sexy girlfriend (Photos)

Despite being various rumors the two are yet to tie knot, and it seems the day is soon arriving, after you see the sweet message, King Kaka wrote for his ‘rib’ Nana on her birthday.

“Wacha vile Drake Ujichocha ati ‘Started from The Bottom, Now we here’ , anafaa akam atuulize. Hiyo picha Ni a few years back , Mimi na Rib yangu anaitwa @nanaowiti,” he wrote referring a throwback photo below.

King Kaka unveils his romantic side as he celebrates his sexy girlfriend (Photos)

The rapper then went ahead to pen down a poem for Nana.

“I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
‘Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you’re holding mine…..”

King Kaka is surely a man in love.

If you have any hot gossip tip us through this email: hotkenyangossip@gmail.com.
Rapper King Kaka celebrates his lovely bride-to-be with poem Rapper King Kaka celebrates his lovely bride-to-be with poem Reviewed by Admin on 1:41 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.