Rare Photo Of Citizen TV's Lilian Muli Without Make-up

Citizen TV's Lilian Muli needs no makeup to look dazzling and gorgeous & one of her latest gram pic is proof enough that the anchor can still look s3xy without makeup.


Lilian Muli shared a photo of her in bed one night when she was having insomnia and captioned the photo with these words:

In the still of the night…why can’t I sleep? Thinking deep thoughts…Insomnia…chilling…it’s so quiet and that’s good space for me…this is my quiet time I Love it. Now I’m going to bed but will probably be reading for another hour or so smh…if you are still up unless you are working try and go to sleep,”

Here's the photo of Lilian Muli with no makeup on:


If you have any hot gossip tip us through this email: hotkenyangossip@gmail.com.
Rare Photo Of Citizen TV's Lilian Muli Without Make-up Rare Photo Of Citizen TV's Lilian Muli Without Make-up Reviewed by Writer on 11:27 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.